Community Nursing Clinics
Qualified, registered nurses and health care professionals are available to provide you with a variety of nursing services, such as wound care, intravenous therapy or catheter care in a community nursing clinic.
- Our clean and safe clinics follow strict COVID-19 protocols, providing optimal quality care. They are stocked with medical supplies, resources, equipment, ideal lighting and exam tables
- There are multiple locations across the province that provide quality nursing care
- Your care team will design a customized care plan to meet your health care goals
- Flexible clinics. Instead of waiting at home, you can arrange for care at a convenient date, time and location best suited to you. Some clinics have extended evening hours
- Learn to be independent. Our care plans support your independence. We will help you manage your own ongoing care, if deemed safe and appropriate
Visits to a community nursing clinic are by appointment only and are not the same as visiting a walk-in medical clinic.
If you have any questions about Community Nursing Clinics, please speak with your care coordinator.
Our clinics are by appointment only. You must have an appointment scheduled by your care team before arriving at the clinic.
Our clinics offer a variety of services that vary by location and may not be available in all areas. Please contact your care coordinator to find out if a nursing clinic is right for you.