Get in touch with us
To contact Home and Community Care Support Services, seven (7) days a week, 365 days a year:
Call 310-2222 (no area code required)
*This service will automatically direct your call to the nearest office from your calling location.
Or, you can use the location lookup tool below to find contact information for each of our Home and Community Care Support Services organizations.
Teletypewriter (TTY) Service
If you have a hearing impairment or speech disability, use your TTY to type your conversations to the operator. The operator will read the typed message to the other person and then type the other person’s reply back to you.
Please follow these steps using your TTY:
- Dial 711. The operator will answer with: “Relay Service (operator’s name) speaking,” followed by “GA” (for “go ahead”); and
- Type in the local Home and Community Care Support Services phone number you are trying to reach and then “GA.” Type in the name or extension of the person you’re trying to reach, if you have it. The operator will let you know as soon as someone answers the call. For example, “John is on the line, GA” (if you provided a name).
To determine which Home and Community Care Support Services organization to contact using the TTY service, please use the location lookup tool to find local contact information.
Newsroom and Media Relations
Visit our newsroom for more information on news and events.
For all media-related enquiries, please contact HCCSSmedia@hccontario.ca.
For non-media-related enquiries about Home and Community Care Support Services and to serve you best, please scroll up and use the location lookup tool (purple ‘Find your local branch’) to access contact information for each of our Home and Community Care Support Services organizations.
If you are unable to locate information on our website, including specific documents or forms, please email your request to HCCSSInfo@hccontario.ca.
IMPORTANT: This email is not for patient feedback or referrals. Please DO NOT send us personal health information, including health card numbers, in your correspondence.
Accessibility Document Requests
For assistance or accessible versions of any documents, please contact HCCSSAccessibility@hccontario.ca with the following information:
- The nature of the accessibility issue;
- The preferred format in which to receive the document(s);
- The web address (URL) of the document you are enquiring about, including the document title; and
- Your contact information and preferred mode of communication.
If you have encountered a problem with our website or have general suggestions to help us improve this site, please email your feedback to HCCSSWebmaster@hccontario.ca.
Please note: These email accounts are monitored during regular business hours Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. While we aim to respond to all matters within 48 hours, the email accounts are not checked on weekends or statutory holidays.
We empower you to be your best selves, do your best work and deliver the best possible patient experience.